Wednesday 14 September 2016

Girls Night Out | Airtime App



Ever been in that situation where you just want to FaceTime 5 friends at once? If you answered yes then worry no longer I've got you covered. Sound too good to be true? Well.. spoiler alert, it's not.

I have teamed up with Airtime to show you their new app that lets you do just that and more!

You might be asking; what is the Airtime app? Well, basically it's an app that allows you to hold group chats, as well as share music and videos. It's perfect for getting ready for a night out as all your pals can be jamming to the same song which means group HSM singalongs to get the party started.
I feel like this is perfect because sometimes only getting one friends opinion on your outfit just isn't enough.

Airtime is perfect for me as a lot of my friends live in different cities so we can all get together and party without having to be together. My favourite thing at the moment is randomly sharing a funny video in the chat to confuse everyone.

By far my favourite part about this app is you can connect it to your Spotify and have a party playlist going that everyone can listen to and we can all sing terribly together.

I have put together my favourite pre-drinks playlist, these are the songs my friends and I stop everything to sing at the top of our lungs to. Resulting in wonky lashes, badly drawn liner and being 2 hours late.

The songs that are 100% are on my girls night playlist are: 

Black Magic - Little Mix

Dancing In The Moonlight - Toploader

Ignition - R. Kelly

Can't Stop The Feeling - Justin Timberlake

One Less Lonely Girl - Justin Bieber

Work This Out - High School Musical 2

Freak Like Me - Todrick Hall ft Dance Moms

We're going to Ibiza - Vengaboys

Love On Top - Beyoncé

Of course these arent the only songs I listen to whilst getting ready, I need the perfect song to dance to before I head out the door. I have made a Spotify playlist of the top songs I listen to without fail every time I go out, from new hits to golden oldies. I mean.. is it really a girls night if you don't start if off with a Cheetah Girls dance routine?


Having a dance party isn't the main part of getting ready for a night out, Airtime also allows you to chat and send pictures so you can star in your own Next Top Model catwalk, whilst your friends judge you. This is a life saver as you don't need to keep swapping between apps!

Overall, I think Airtime is a really cool and useful app, not just for a night out but for banterous group chats and sending funny videos to each other. I love it because it means I can force my friends from across the country to listen to my favourite songs.

Let me know what songs are on your Girls Night Out  playlist, and most importantly what you think of the app!
Oh and did I mention its free? What more could you want!
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. lovely post checked this app out because of it and it's really useful! great recommendation :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this post! With me just moving to uni this app will make it easier to stay in touch with my friends in different cities. Definitely going to download the app now x

    ReplyDelete

F
© Jessica Rose. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig