Monday 24 October 2016

London Adventures


I haven't been to London in so long, in fact the last time I went was for Taylor Swift's RED tour in 2014 so when Molly asked if I was able to go down to meet Little Mix I wasn't going to say no.
If you know me you'll know there's 2 people I love way more than I probably should - Brad Simpson and Perrie Edwards so when I was given the opportunity to go down and meet Little Mix at their book signing you know I cried.

It was such a wonderful day, I love being with Molly as she's exactly like me - a Slytherin.

The day started with a 7:37 train to London Kings cross, it was a wonderful Virgin train with a plug socket which is always a good time.

When I finally arrived to kings cross at about 9:40  I instantly got lost for about 5 minutes until I was finally reunited with Molly. We then queued for about 20 minutes to go to Hogwarts. Was truly magical.


Once in Hogwarts we decided to go to Waterstones and meet Little Mix. More waiting, more queues and suddenly I was standing in front of Perrie. 
I don't even have words for how happy I am.


After the emotional trauma of meeting my favourite girls it was off to solve some crimes with Sherlock and Dr Watson.


After what felt like hours of solving crimes we decided to stop for a Costa before we had go and get our Hogwarts supplies for the year ahead.


Since it's pretty much the beginning of term the Harry Potter shop was so busy, people of all ages gagging to get their hands on a new wand and cloak. That being said Molly and I still managed to ween our way into the Slytherin section where I picked up a cereal bowl cause even though Dumbls puts on a banging meal for us all I still gotta have my midnight coco pops. Of course Molly picked up some life accessories such as; House phone case and Deathly Hallows earrings. You thought we wouldn't buy anything? You're kidding right..

Business Cocopops
 I had such a wonderful time in London, so much that it doesn't even feel like I went. I feel so spaced out from happiness. Meeting Perrie was so amazing even if it was just for 4 seconds, she's so fucking beautiful in person it's full on wild. Of course I loved seeing Molly and I can't wait to see her in a couple of days she's a wonderful human who pays for me to see Perrie and gives me hugs and tells me how ugly I am...and means it. She's wonderful.
By far the best part was fighting with Molly about where the Sherlock house was and then proceeding to awkwardly stand there and take a picture knowing someone actually lives there.


 London it was good, even if I did spend £5 on water. Cya soon.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

F
© Jessica Rose. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig